All Rap Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jun 18 - T.I., Shawty Lo Take Shots at Each Other During Hot 107.9 B-Day Bash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpo
Admin
Admin
Alpo

Number of posts : 120
Street Cred : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Jun 18 - T.I., Shawty Lo Take Shots at Each Other During Hot 107.9 B-Day Bash Empty
PostSubject: Jun 18 - T.I., Shawty Lo Take Shots at Each Other During Hot 107.9 B-Day Bash   Jun 18 - T.I., Shawty Lo Take Shots at Each Other During Hot 107.9 B-Day Bash EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Atlanta rappers Shawty Lo and T.I. continued their cold war of words June 14th at the sold out Hot 107.9 Birthday Bash in Phillips Area. Shawty Lo began his set with a video package detailing his escape from an inept FBI agent who curiously resembled his rival T.I.

The amusing video featured the agent getting punched to the floor by his female superior for failing to capture Lo.

Shawty Lo made it a point to bring out a host of Bankhead artists to solidify his claim as “King of Bankhead,” the legendary west side neighborhood of Atlanta.

D4L, D.G. Yola, and Dem Franchize Boyz all made appearance during the set and performed signature tracks from their catalogues.

Ludacris also made an appearance to perform his verse off the “Dey Know Remix.”

The biggest statement to T.I. was Shawty Lo’s big screen photo which read “A New King is Born,” an obvious challenge to T.I.’s title of “King of the South.”

T.I. headlined the show and made numerous references to “haters” who continue running their mouths about him.

Showing his own support, TIP brought out rising star B.O.B. to perform his regional hit “Haters Everywhere We Go.”

T.I. returned Lo’s earlier jabs by abruptly stopping a song, shouting out “Get, Get, Get It!” and doing a mock Shawty Lo dance to “oohs” from the sold out crowd.

Feeling he had made his point, the “King of South” shouted out Bankhead, that he owns Atlanta, and that “This is my Birthday Bash! I own this sh*t!”
Back to top Go down
http://allraptalk.com
ThaReal

Number of posts : 45
Street Cred : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Jun 18 - T.I., Shawty Lo Take Shots at Each Other During Hot 107.9 B-Day Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun 18 - T.I., Shawty Lo Take Shots at Each Other During Hot 107.9 B-Day Bash   Jun 18 - T.I., Shawty Lo Take Shots at Each Other During Hot 107.9 B-Day Bash EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:47 pm

i seen a video where t.I. said that he was going to claim shawty lo on his income taxes as a dependent because he said hes responsible for all of his income........T.I. said that the only reason shawty lo takes shots at him is for publicity(but what isn't for publicity nowadays..........im still waitin for 50 to retire for losing to Kanye)
Back to top Go down

Jun 18 - T.I., Shawty Lo Take Shots at Each Other During Hot 107.9 B-Day Bash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Rap Talk :: Entertainment :: The Corner :: News And Headlines-
Jump to: