Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 120
Street Cred : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Jun 23 - Ice-T Continues War W/ Soulja Boy, Kanye West Chooses Sides   Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Veteran gangsta rapperIce-T has released another video aimed at Soulja Boy in response to the Southern rapper's YouTube clip, making no apologies for starting the beef with the 17 year-old hip-hopper.

In his latest video, Ice-T explains that his original comments were made only after being asked his feelings on the state of hip-hop and on Soulja Boy.

Ice-T admits that as a rap legend he shouldn't have talked down to the teen but says he still believes Soulja Boy's music is garbage."Hip-Hop has to last forever and it ain't gonna last with you doing that superman bullsh*t man," Ice-T said. "That sh*t is whack, trust me." [Watch Below]

He goes on to say Soulja Boy never should've responded.

"When I dissed you, there's no ramifications you know," he said. "You can't hurt my career cause I'm caked out, there's nothing you can do to hurt me."

The beef began after Ice-T blamed Soulja Boy for being responsible for the death of hip-hop.

Soulja Boy then made his own video response questioning Ice-T's career choices.

"This n*gga Ice-T old as f*ck!" Soulja Boy said as he laughed into his web cam. "This n*gga old enough to be my great grandfather. I Wikipedia'ed this n*gga, he was born in 1958. [He] claims he's from the West Coast, n*gga you were born in New Jersey, dawg. Who is Ice-T, dawg? How you gonna make a song called ["Cop Killer"] and 35 years later your ass playing the police on TV, 'Law and Order'. This ain't no beef."

Despite the criticism from Ice-T, hip-hop megastar Kanye West spoke out on his blog in support of Soulja Boy.

"Soulja boy is fresh ass hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is supposed to be," he wrote. "He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't hip-hop then what is? N*ggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year-old kid, this is the golden age!!! Keep this sh*t fresh and original.... ain't no f*ckin' rules to this sh*t and that's what real hip hop is to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allraptalk.com
.JmC.

Number of posts : 11
Street Cred : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Jun 23 - Ice-T Continues War W/ Soulja Boy, Kanye West Chooses Sides   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:58 pm

no...

just no...

soulja boys gay as hell, i cant even stand listenin to one of his "songs"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.iLLMATiCSPiTZ.Tk

Jun 23 - Ice-T Continues War W/ Soulja Boy, Kanye West Chooses Sides
Page 1 of 1