All Rap Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jun 24 - Jacob "The Jeweler" sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpo
Admin
Admin
Alpo

Number of posts : 120
Street Cred : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Jun 24 - Jacob "The Jeweler" sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison Empty
PostSubject: Jun 24 - Jacob "The Jeweler" sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison   Jun 24 - Jacob "The Jeweler" sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Jacob " The Jeweler" Arabov, famed hip hop jeweler was sentenced today to 2 1/2 years in prison for lying to investigators and not testifying to federal agents on jewels that were seized in an arrest he had information on.

The jewels in question belonged to the alleged co founder of Black Mafia Family (BMF) Terry Flenory. Also known for drug trafficking, Flenory pleaded guilty last October, and was sentenced to 30 months behind bars along wit a $50,000 fine. According to the Detroit Free Press, for withholding information regarding this case, Jacob faced a maximum of 46 months in prison.

The jeweler, admitted his wrong doings during sentencing earlier today in Detroit telling the judge, "I feel ashamed that I broke the law of this country, and its been so good to me and my family."

The judge set the date of January 15th that Jacob must report to begin serving time, as well as making recommendations that he completes his sentence in a federal facility in Pennsylvania.

Police arrested the jeweler in 2006 at his New York shop on money laundering charges of approximately $270 million in drug money.
Back to top Go down
http://allraptalk.com

Jun 24 - Jacob "The Jeweler" sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison
Page 1 of 1