All Rap Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is Your City Style Like ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE INFAMOUZ HEAT
Admin
Admin
THE INFAMOUZ HEAT

Number of posts : 22
Humor : SMD!
Street Cred : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-25

What Is Your City Style Like ? Empty
PostSubject: What Is Your City Style Like ?   What Is Your City Style Like ? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Out In NY We doing the whole Fit Jeans With ACG Bootz and BB belts ya dig let me know how it's looking in your city
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/heatofny
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Number of posts : 13
Street Cred : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-30

What Is Your City Style Like ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Your City Style Like ?   What Is Your City Style Like ? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:14 am

there aint nothing wrong with a nigga wearing fitted,skinny, or straight legged jeans you just gotta be fly to pull it off and you cant sag em or have them too tight.besides the niggas whose jeans are extra tight actually wear girls jeans which most of yall dont know. i seen niggas in the mall buy a couple of pairs of jeans and say it was for their sister then wear them a week later now thats homo.besides all that baggy shit is old and got corny and the niggas my age and slightly older who also grew up during the 90's need to grow the fuck up and stop having the mentality that "if it aint baggy its gay" fitted jeans last longer because they dont get caught underneath your kicks like baggy ones do.and besides i always wore skinny and baggy jeans since i was in high school you know that bitches like niggas to look neat and i like to look neat myself. so yall just need to realize that smaller clothes are winning period and if any of yall niggas try to call me country or gay ill upload some pics of outfits i had on that will shut yall whole wardrobe down.besides half of yall only saying that shit cuz yall country and yall cant dress and probably have a bunch of old fucked up jeans with wholes in them bearly hanging together but want to wear them with a pair of jays and call yourself fresh...FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Godfatha3000

What Is Your City Style Like ?
Page 1 of 1