All Rap Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***All Rap Talk is back READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpo
Admin
Admin
Alpo

Number of posts : 120
Street Cred : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-18

***All Rap Talk is back READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST*** Empty
PostSubject: ***All Rap Talk is back READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST***   ***All Rap Talk is back READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST*** EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:16 pm

As you can see ART has splitted ways with an old party, we are now independent and beef free.

This forum is only temporary, but I advise you all to get comfortable, since I'm in college right and these classes are really getting the best of me this semester, I won't upgrade the site any time soon, but I will get a server and a pro site up by the end of the year.

I'm begging you all to stick it out with us, if you care about the looks of the site, you can leave now, we are more concerned about the maturity level of our posters.

We are not connect with Trap/Mob/Nate/Escobar or whatever you want to call him.

Some of you may know me by the name "Millz."

Like I said, "it's just a forum" we don't keep up with the tight jean trends over here, we don't battle rap or provide you with downloads, but we do talk about life and Hip-Hop.

The site is growing and I want you guys to be apart of the growth, don't jump on the bandwagon when we make it.

Millz aka Alpo
Back to top Go down
http://allraptalk.com

***All Rap Talk is back READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST***
Page 1 of 1